The 7 Deadly Sins
We all know what it is. Most of us are quite familiar with a few of these, if not all. I can sit here and quote scripture.
"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28)
But what is the point. So instead of sitting here and wasting your time. Here is a quick rundown on each individual sin.
- Greed - Wanting too much of anything.
- Gluttony - Is the action of taking too much of anything in.
- Lust - The need to fulfill unholy desires (not just sexual, but normally what people associate it with.)
- Envy - Jealousy; wanting to have what another person has.
- Sloth - Being too slow or lazy at doing something.
- Wrath - Vindictive anger or indignation.
- Pride - Being too self-satisfied
Let us move to the images. Below are just my interpretations of what the sins mean to me. Various professional models in Oklahoma were utilized for this project. As a professional glamour portait photographer located in Oklahoma City, this was a complete joy to shoot.